How to arrive
- Coming from north you’ll reach the holiday region Brixen/Eisacktal Valley by taking the Brenner motorway (A22) via Innsbruck and the Brenner pass.
- You leave the motorway at the exit Brixen Nord/ Pustertal, you proceed in the direction of Brixen and you follow the signs for the “Plose” (skiing area).
- After approx. 4 km (above Brixen) you find on the right hand side – right behind a bend – the junction to Klerant.
- When arriving to Klerant, the Widmannhof is the first house on the left side of the street.
- Directions Map (Click on the image to go to the large display).
- All IC- and EC trains on the route Innsbruck – Brenner – Verona stop at Brixen.
- Normal 0 21 false false false DE JA X-NONE Several times per day, buses take you from the train station in Brixen to Klerant. Next bus station 400 m away.
- Are you coming by train or coach? Then we will be pleased to pick you up from the nearest train / bus station when you arrive and take you back there again when you leave.
- The closest airports are Innsbruck (85 km) and Bozen (40 km).