1. Prices and Discounts
The indicated prices are meant per day and apartment for a minimum stay of 4 days.
Each apartment offers the possibility to add one to three extra beds. Supplement per bed/day: 7,00 – 15,00 €.
Prices shown will from 01.01.14 attract a tourist tax of 1,55 € per person (aged 14 years and over) per day, payable on departure.
The prices include:
- bed linen, hand and bath towels (free exchange), TV and radio, electricity and heating, hair dryer, makeup mirror, final cleaning and any fees and taxes
- the price includes the use of our sauna and wellness area with finnish sauna, bio sauna, infrared cabin, quiet relax room, cold-outdoor area, bathrobes and towels
- outdoor whirlpool with a wonderful view of the valley. You can let your mind wander all year round
- fully equipped kitchen, bread delivery service (Mon – Sat), baby equipment
- herbs as long as available
- barbecue possibilities, deck-chairs, carpark
- internet free of charge in the apartments as well as in our guests’ lounge (wireless)
- during your stay, you will not need to buy mineral water. You can drink the water straight from the tap, coming from the high mountain springs. For everyone who enjoys drinking sparkling water a SodaStream is available in your apartment. A real delight!
- guests’lounge with small library, oven and microwave
- for a small fee you may use the washing machine and the dryer
- for the kids and also for their parents: sandbox, slide, giant trampoline, swing, children’s playhouse and play room, pedal tractor, children’s bikes, ping-pong, tabletop football
- ski storage, skates
- NEW: ski-bus stop directly next to our farm
- Free use of all public transport in the South Tyrol transport network
- A free day-time trip up and down the mountain with the Plose mountain railway and Ritten, Meransen, Jenesien, Mölten and Vöran cable cars
- Free entry to the Acquarena adventure pool
- Free entry to ca. 86 South Tyrolean regional museums
- A comprehensive active, cultural and hiking programme
- BrixenCard – Video
Want to find out more about the rural living and working environment? We will be pleased to guide you around our farmyard and will try to teach you about the annual cycle on the farm. Just ask if you are interested in a guided tour, and we will arrange a date together with all of our interested guests (once a week).
2. Discounts for children
Children up to the age of 3 are our guests; cribs (incl. bed linen), highchairs, baby bathtubs and baby surveillance system are provided for free.
Sorry, there are No animals allowed.
4. Additional charges and terms of payment
Deposit: We welcome written reservations via e-mail. The reservation becomes binding once the deposit is paid (price for 3 days according to the booking confirmation). Please fill in your name as the purpose of payment.
Raiffeisenkasse Eisacktal, Filiale St. Andrä
IBAN: IT 92 L 08307 58222 000305204861
The deposit will not be refunded in case of cancellation. We will also apply the below cancellation conditions.
The fee for final cleaning is already included in the price.
Payment: Please pay cash on site.
5. Arrival and departure
The apartment is at your disposal on the arrival day at 2 pm, on Sundays at 5 pm. For a thorough cleaning of the apartment, we kindly ask you to leave the apartment on your day of departure not later than 10 am.
Cancellation conditions according to Art. 1382 Civil Code
According to the Italian Consumer Protection Code, there is no right of withdrawal. However, we grant you the right to withdraw according to following cancellation conditions as defined in art. 1382 (Civil Code):
You may cancel your reservation until 120 days prior to arrival without any cancellation fee. We will retain only the deposit.
In case of a cancellation between 119 days before arrival and the booked day of arrival, following cancellation fees apply:
Cancellation until 60 days before arrival: Price for 3 days according to confirmation; cancellation less than 60 days before arrival: 100% of the full price.
In case of “no show” or early departure, the guest is required to fully pay for the entire booking period.
Please inform us in advance if you are unable to take your holiday.
7. Cancellation insurance
We are looking forward to your visit!
However, we recommend that together with the booking of your stay you close a “Cancellation Insurance”. This way, cancellation fees are covered and you can happily look forward to your vacation. Further information about costs and details of the “cancellation insurance” are available here.
8. Exlusion of liability
We strive to provide accurate and complete information on this website. However, we assume no liability or guarantee for the topicality, correctness and completeness of the information provided. We reserve the right to make changes without notice or to amend the information. Only the specific service offer or the booking confirmation is binding. For external links we can – despite careful control – assume no liability. For the content of linked pages exclusively their operators are responsible.
This is a required information according to EU-Regulation No. 524/2013 of the European Parliament and the Council. The platform for the on-line-resolution of disputes in consumer law (ODR) of the European Commission can be found here: ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
Room inquiry, we will reply by return!
8. Data Protection
For the purposes of the GDPR, we inform you that your data will be used and saved exclusively for processing your application and will not be disclosed or distributed to third parties. Regarding data processing, you are entitled to all rights according to the GDPR. The holder of the rights is xx – For more information about your rights, please visit here.
We specifically refer to the legal provisions Art. 45-67 of the Italian Consumer Protection Code 206/2005.